VeraCrypt is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall VeraCrypt from your PCIDRIX
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IDRIX. More details about VeraCrypt can be seen at http://www.idrix.fr/
. Usually the VeraCrypt application is found in the C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VeraCrypt. VeraCrypt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.35 MB (5605008 bytes) on disk.
VeraCrypt is composed of the following executables which occupy 54.73 MB (57393792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- VeraCrypt Format-x86.exe (5.21 MB)
- VeraCrypt Format.exe (5.38 MB)
- VeraCrypt Setup.exe (23.91 MB)
- VeraCrypt-x86.exe (5.15 MB)
- VeraCrypt.exe (5.35 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander-x86.exe (4.81 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander.exe (4.93 MB)
The current web page applies to VeraCrypt version 1.202
only. You can find below info on other application versions of VeraCrypt:
...click to view all...
VeraCrypt is a program released by the software company IDRIX. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VeraCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VeraCrypt from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VeraCrypt or simply click the Search feature and type in "VeraCrypt". The VeraCrypt program will be found automatically. After you click VeraCrypt in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VeraCrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeraCrypt:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.idrix.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VeraCrypt.
8. After removing VeraCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VeraCrypt which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VeraCrypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VeraCrypt by IDRIX from your computer, nor are we saying that VeraCrypt by IDRIX is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeraCrypt supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 17:02:22.667