You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VeraCrypt for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall VeraCrypt from your PCIDRIX
. Check out here
where you can find out more on IDRIX. Click on https://www.idrix.fr/
to get more details about VeraCrypt on IDRIX's website. VeraCrypt is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for VeraCrypt is C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe. VeraCrypt's main file takes around 5.62 MB (5894720 bytes) and is called VeraCrypt.exe.
VeraCrypt is comprised of the following executables which occupy 50.61 MB (53063832
bytes) on disk:
- VeraCrypt Format.exe (5.63 MB)
- VeraCrypt Setup.exe (34.20 MB)
- VeraCrypt.exe (5.62 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander.exe (5.16 MB)
The current page applies to VeraCrypt version 1.245
alone. You can find below a few links to other VeraCrypt versions:
...click to view all...
VeraCrypt is an application released by IDRIX. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall VeraCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VeraCrypt from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VeraCrypt or simply click the Search feature and type in "VeraCrypt". If it is installed on your PC the VeraCrypt app will be found very quickly. When you select VeraCrypt in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VeraCrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeraCrypt:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.idrix.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VeraCrypt.
8. After removing VeraCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VeraCrypt that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VeraCrypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VeraCrypt by IDRIX from your computer, we are not saying that VeraCrypt by IDRIX is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VeraCrypt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-06 00:19:56.583