VeraCrypt is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall VeraCrypt from your systemIDRIX
. Open here
for more info on IDRIX. Detailed information about VeraCrypt can be found at http://www.idrix.fr/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VeraCrypt. The application's main executable file occupies 2.97 MB (3118024 bytes) on disk and is called VeraCrypt.exe.
VeraCrypt is comprised of the following executables which take 30.05 MB (31508952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- VeraCrypt Format-x86.exe (2.83 MB)
- VeraCrypt Format.exe (3.03 MB)
- VeraCrypt Setup.exe (13.28 MB)
- VeraCrypt-x86.exe (2.75 MB)
- VeraCrypt.exe (2.97 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander-x86.exe (2.52 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander.exe (2.67 MB)
This page is about VeraCrypt version 1.1718
only. You can find here a few links to other VeraCrypt versions:
...click to view all...
VeraCrypt is a program marketed by IDRIX. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall VeraCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VeraCrypt from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VeraCrypt or simply click the Search field and type in "VeraCrypt". If it exists on your system the VeraCrypt application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VeraCrypt in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VeraCrypt, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeraCrypt:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.idrix.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VeraCrypt.
8. After uninstalling VeraCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VeraCrypt that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VeraCrypt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VeraCrypt by IDRIX from your PC, we are not saying that VeraCrypt by IDRIX is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VeraCrypt in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-13 13:40:02.360