VeraCrypt is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VeraCrypt from your computerIDRIX
. Go over here
where you can find out more on IDRIX. You can get more details related to VeraCrypt at http://www.idrix.fr/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall VeraCrypt by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled VeraCrypt.exe and occupies 3.00 MB (3143824 bytes).
VeraCrypt installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.97 MB (31428880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VeraCrypt Format-x86.exe (2.83 MB)
- VeraCrypt Format.exe (3.05 MB)
- VeraCrypt Setup.exe (13.12 MB)
- VeraCrypt-x86.exe (2.76 MB)
- VeraCrypt.exe (3.00 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander-x86.exe (2.52 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander.exe (2.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.186
of VeraCrypt. For other VeraCrypt versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VeraCrypt is an application released by IDRIX. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove VeraCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VeraCrypt from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VeraCrypt or simply activate the Search field and type in "VeraCrypt". The VeraCrypt app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VeraCrypt in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VeraCrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeraCrypt:
- The software company is: http://www.idrix.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VeraCrypt.
8. After uninstalling VeraCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VeraCrypt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VeraCrypt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VeraCrypt by IDRIX from your PC, nor are we saying that VeraCrypt by IDRIX is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VeraCrypt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-31 19:01:07.497