This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall VeraCrypt for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VeraCrypt from your PCIDRIX
. You can read more on IDRIX or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.idrix.fr/
to get more data about VeraCrypt on IDRIX's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VeraCrypt. VeraCrypt's main file takes about 5.31 MB (5563024 bytes) and is named VeraCrypt.exe.
The following executables are contained in VeraCrypt. They take 63.07 MB (66135824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VeraCrypt Format-x86.exe (6.68 MB)
- VeraCrypt Format.exe (5.32 MB)
- VeraCrypt Setup.exe (27.99 MB)
- VeraCrypt-x86.exe (6.64 MB)
- VeraCrypt.exe (5.31 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander-x86.exe (6.28 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander.exe (4.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.20
of VeraCrypt. You can find below info on other releases of VeraCrypt:
...click to view all...
VeraCrypt is a program marketed by the software company IDRIX. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase VeraCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VeraCrypt from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VeraCrypt or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VeraCrypt". If it exists on your system the VeraCrypt app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VeraCrypt in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VeraCrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeraCrypt:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.idrix.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VeraCrypt.
8. After uninstalling VeraCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VeraCrypt that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VeraCrypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VeraCrypt by IDRIX from your computer, nor are we saying that VeraCrypt by IDRIX is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeraCrypt supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-30 19:43:38.723