VeraCrypt is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall VeraCrypt from your PCIDRIX
. Additional info about IDRIX can be read here
. Click on https://www.idrix.fr/
to get more details about VeraCrypt on IDRIX's website. Usually the VeraCrypt program is installed in the C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove VeraCrypt by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VeraCrypt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.56 MB (5833360 bytes) on disk.
VeraCrypt contains of the executables below. They take 66.20 MB (69410760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VeraCrypt Format-x86.exe (6.97 MB)
- VeraCrypt Format.exe (5.58 MB)
- VeraCrypt Setup.exe (29.48 MB)
- VeraCrypt-x86.exe (6.93 MB)
- VeraCrypt.exe (5.56 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander-x86.exe (6.57 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander.exe (5.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.224
of VeraCrypt. Click on the links below for other VeraCrypt versions:
...click to view all...
VeraCrypt is a program released by the software company IDRIX. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase VeraCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VeraCrypt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VeraCrypt or simply activate the Search field and type in "VeraCrypt". If it is installed on your PC the VeraCrypt program will be found automatically. When you select VeraCrypt in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VeraCrypt, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeraCrypt:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.idrix.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VeraCrypt.
8. After uninstalling VeraCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VeraCrypt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VeraCrypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VeraCrypt by IDRIX from your computer, nor are we saying that VeraCrypt by IDRIX is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VeraCrypt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 12:52:34.720