You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall VeraCrypt for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall VeraCrypt from your systemIDRIX
. Go over here
for more details on IDRIX. You can get more details on VeraCrypt at https://www.idrix.fr/
. VeraCrypt is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove VeraCrypt by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. VeraCrypt.exe is the VeraCrypt's main executable file and it takes about 5.62 MB (5897776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VeraCrypt. They take 50.63 MB (53085632
bytes) on disk.
- VeraCrypt Format.exe (5.63 MB)
- VeraCrypt Setup.exe (34.20 MB)
- VeraCrypt.exe (5.62 MB)
- VeraCryptExpander.exe (5.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.240
of VeraCrypt. Click on the links below for other VeraCrypt versions:
...click to view all...
VeraCrypt is an application marketed by IDRIX. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase VeraCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VeraCrypt from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VeraCrypt or simply click the Search field and type in "VeraCrypt". If it is installed on your PC the VeraCrypt app will be found very quickly. After you click VeraCrypt in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VeraCrypt, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeraCrypt:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.idrix.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VeraCrypt\VeraCrypt Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VeraCrypt.
8. After uninstalling VeraCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VeraCrypt which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VeraCrypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VeraCrypt by IDRIX from your PC, nor are we saying that VeraCrypt by IDRIX is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VeraCrypt in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-08 00:28:07.667