ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This info is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. You can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 83.27 KB (85272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take about 12.89 MB (13519784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (83.27 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (52.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (46.59 KB)
- egui.exe (5.36 MB)
- eh64.exe (29.49 KB)
- speclean.exe (575.70 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (3.72 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.40 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.302.29
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. For more ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 10:42:29.650