ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
for more information on ESET, spol s r. o.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled egui.exe and occupies 4.85 MB (5088968 bytes).
The executables below are part of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy about 12.10 MB (12688800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (76.70 KB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (372.20 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.20 KB)
- egui.exe (4.85 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.29 MB)
- EModCmd.exe (132.70 KB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.92 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.23 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 10:05:13.917