ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. You can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called callmsi.exe and its approximative size is 70.53 KB (72224 bytes).
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.63 MB (9053672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (70.53 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (47.39 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (43.37 KB)
- egui.exe (3.89 MB)
- eh64.exe (26.30 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.80 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.62 MB)
- ekrn.exe (891.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 00:02:37.103