ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You can find below details on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. More data about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main file takes about 68.53 KB (70176 bytes) and its name is callmsi.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.94 MB (9372880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (68.53 KB)
- CertImporter-1408.exe (169.63 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (45.39 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (42.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.85 MB)
- eh64.exe (25.30 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.79 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.62 MB)
- CertImporter-1408.exe (147.63 KB)
- ekrn.exe (952.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-19 15:46:55.363