ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.87 MB (5110160 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 12.02 MB (12603032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- CertImporter-1400.exe (147.13 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
- upgrade.exe (349.63 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-20 15:13:45.783