ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
for more details on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 65.51 KB (67080 bytes) on disk and is titled callmsi.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.44 MB (6749184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.51 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.09 KB)
- ecmd.exe (57.94 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (58.96 KB)
- egui.exe (2.78 MB)
- eh64.exe (23.77 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.37 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (987.90 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.41 MB)
- ekrn.exe (795.18 KB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 12:42:29.573