ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. More information about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's primary file takes about 4.87 MB (5111160 bytes) and is named egui.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy about 13.71 MB (14370920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (372.46 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (2.82 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:39:05.190