ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. You can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main file takes around 4.84 MB (5074384 bytes) and its name is egui.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 9.00 MB (9436608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (4.84 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.20 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 6.0.308.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-08 16:46:32.113