ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Additional info about ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) on disk and is labeled callmsi.exe.
The executables below are part of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take about 10.86 MB (11388632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.03 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.44 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 6.0.306.4
only. You can find below a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-31 17:01:51.110