ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program is found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.87 MB (5110672 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.45 MB (12006336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (575.70 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 7.10.8.02.26
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application offered by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-12 12:35:22.650