ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More info about ESET, spol s r. o. can be read here
. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 83.27 KB (85272 bytes) on disk and is labeled callmsi.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy about 15.22 MB (15962960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (83.27 KB)
- ecls.exe (374.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (52.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (46.59 KB)
- egui.exe (5.32 MB)
- eh64.exe (29.49 KB)
- speclean.exe (2.82 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (3.69 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.40 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- EModCmd.exe (133.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.317.5
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. For more ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:38:12.247