ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Additional info about ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is named callmsi.exe and it has a size of 83.27 KB (85272 bytes).
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 13.47 MB (14122728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (83.27 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (52.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (46.59 KB)
- egui.exe (5.36 MB)
- eh64.exe (29.49 KB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (3.72 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.40 MB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.302.32
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 10:38:58.220