ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). callmsi.exe is the ESET NOD32 Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes approximately 83.27 KB (85272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take about 21.17 MB (22194472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (83.27 KB)
- CertImporter-1525.exe (224.02 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (52.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (46.59 KB)
- egui.exe (5.36 MB)
- eh64.exe (29.49 KB)
- speclean.exe (8.42 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (3.72 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.40 MB)
- CertImporter-1525.exe (201.52 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
This data is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 7.0.302.31
only. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa0.663\ESET NOD32 Antivirus v7.0.302.26 x86 x64 Final Incl Activator Lifetime 2014
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ESET NOD32 Antivirus v7.0.302.26 x86 x64 Final Incl Activator Lifetime 2014.rar.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Eset Nod32 Antivirus- v7.0.302.8-32-64Bit-Ita-Gbm.7z.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Eset NOD32 v3.0.642 FiX1.2 by TemDono_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Eset NOD32 v3.0.642 FiX1.2 by TemDono_is1\InstallLocation
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-31 02:27:18.117