ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. You can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 65.48 KB (67056 bytes) on disk and is labeled callmsi.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.34 MB (6647968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.48 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.06 KB)
- ecmd.exe (57.91 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (58.94 KB)
- egui.exe (2.71 MB)
- eh64.exe (18.72 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.34 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (978.28 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.41 MB)
- ekrn.exe (791.13 KB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-27 16:01:05.990