ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Go over here
for more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main file takes around 2.12 MB (2219184 bytes) and is named egui.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy about 5.23 MB (5488856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.94 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.09 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.89 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (70.96 KB)
- egui.exe (2.12 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.80 KB)
- ekrn.exe (791.16 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (686.55 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.19 MB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 19:39:46.467