ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.93 MB (2021400 bytes) on disk and is labeled egui.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.54 MB (4763000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (62.89 KB)
- egui.exe (1.93 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (20.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (710.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (642.27 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (875.63 KB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 4.0.312.0
only. For more ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-01 08:09:59.977