ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This web page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More information about ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 65.51 KB (67080 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.43 MB (6744016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.51 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.09 KB)
- ecmd.exe (57.94 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (58.96 KB)
- egui.exe (2.78 MB)
- eh64.exe (23.77 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.37 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (987.38 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.41 MB)
- ekrn.exe (791.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 04:07:26.177