ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page contains complete information on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. More information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. callmsi.exe is the ESET NOD32 Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes circa 83.27 KB (85272 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.47 MB (14123176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (83.27 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (52.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (46.59 KB)
- egui.exe (5.36 MB)
- eh64.exe (29.49 KB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (3.72 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.40 MB)
- CertImporter-1379.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- upgrade.exe (345.59 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 22.214.171.124
only. For other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 21:09:13.183