ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
for more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main file takes around 1.96 MB (2054360 bytes) and its name is egui.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 4.61 MB (4828920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (62.89 KB)
- egui.exe (1.96 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (20.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (718.71 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (658.36 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (883.67 KB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 4.0.467.0
only. You can find below a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
The files below remain on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Additional values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\em023_32.dat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\em028_64.dat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\em034_32.dat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\em041_32.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\27966BDF941BA54FF133A38E94825187B56399CF.NDF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\27966BDF941BA54FF133A38E94825187B56399CF.NQF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\8F69CC5FE1644913D8F39F6D40A640E034238230.NDF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\8F69CC5FE1644913D8F39F6D40A640E034238230.NQF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\A10229A5DD5CD90A32525119AF92AB8351D8E659.NDF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\A10229A5DD5CD90A32525119AF92AB8351D8E659.NQF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\B491A54F58E1A6CB2AF0D3F1297F6D730F7FA8E5.NDF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\B491A54F58E1A6CB2AF0D3F1297F6D730F7FA8E5.NQF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\BEE3C4AE9399CB50CCD7528EC70EBCD5AD1059E0.NDF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\BEE3C4AE9399CB50CCD7528EC70EBCD5AD1059E0.NQF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\E5726C47946E59BFCF6C6604DE1939E67884660C.NDF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\E5726C47946E59BFCF6C6604DE1939E67884660C.NQF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\INFO.NQI
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:22:47.777