ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This info is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.96 MB (2054360 bytes) on disk and is called egui.exe.
The following executables are contained in ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take 4.61 MB (4828920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (62.89 KB)
- egui.exe (1.96 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (20.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (718.71 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (658.36 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (883.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.468.1
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. For other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\INFO.NQI
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 11:02:50.730