ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This web page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named egui.exe and occupies 4.84 MB (5074384 bytes).
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 9.49 MB (9947016
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (4.84 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.20 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.22 MB)
- upgrade.exe (340.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.308.1
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC.Files remaining:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:40:44.710