ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory (same installation drive as Windows). callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 65.98 KB (67568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take 5.74 MB (6015000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.98 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (53.41 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.91 KB)
- egui.exe (2.57 MB)
- eh64.exe (17.72 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (22.75 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (943.07 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.11 MB)
- ekrn.exe (714.69 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 4.0.441.0
alone. For other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program released by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-14 03:30:59.110