ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This info is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 68.53 KB (70176 bytes) on disk and is labeled callmsi.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 8.63 MB (9046992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (68.53 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (45.39 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (42.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.85 MB)
- eh64.exe (25.30 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.79 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.62 MB)
- ekrn.exe (952.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:10:05.773