ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
for more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main file takes about 2.93 MB (3076144 bytes) and its name is egui.exe.
The executables below are part of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy an average of 7.14 MB (7483624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (74.98 KB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.84 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.87 KB)
- egui.exe (2.93 MB)
- ekrn.exe (952.09 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.29 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
This data is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:59:04.023