ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This web page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
for more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.87 MB (5110672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take about 11.45 MB (12006336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (575.70 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 7.0.302.5
only. You can find below a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found very quickly. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 00:55:46.773