ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. More data about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled callmsi.exe and occupies 70.53 KB (72224 bytes).
ESET NOD32 Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.63 MB (9053672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (70.53 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (47.39 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (43.37 KB)
- egui.exe (3.89 MB)
- eh64.exe (26.30 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.80 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.62 MB)
- ekrn.exe (891.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-14 15:38:22.120