ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, subject to the user's decision. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.84 MB (5078504 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.50 MB (9963496
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- CertImporter-1358.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (4.84 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.20 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.22 MB)
- upgrade.exe (340.25 KB)
This page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 6.0.314.1
alone. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:49:16.350