ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled egui.exe and it has a size of 4.87 MB (5110160 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take 11.69 MB (12256352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (371.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.87 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.96 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
This page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 22.214.171.124
only. For other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 14:19:51.263