ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
for more information on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main file takes about 2.97 MB (3117384 bytes) and is named egui.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take 7.13 MB (7479824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- CertImporter-1379.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.17 KB)
- ecmd.exe (54.91 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.91 KB)
- egui.exe (2.97 MB)
- ekrn.exe (891.78 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.30 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\License\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Mozilla Thunderbird\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 03:35:12.470