ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You can find below details on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
for more information on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file is called egui.exe and it has a size of 2.06 MB (2161480 bytes).
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.50 MB (5762896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.06 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (70.94 KB)
- egui.exe (2.06 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.77 KB)
- ekrn.exe (791.13 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (674.45 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.19 MB)
- upgrade.exe (340.25 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 09:34:39.180