ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This info is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
where you can get more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's choice. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.96 MB (2054360 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 4.61 MB (4828920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (62.89 KB)
- egui.exe (1.96 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (20.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (718.71 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (658.36 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (883.67 KB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 4.0.474.0
only. You can find here a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.Folders left behind when you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
The files below remain on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\953C3F37D3DB3CE0A36DF1FD59EE938EDD178703.NDF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\953C3F37D3DB3CE0A36DF1FD59EE938EDD178703.NQF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\INFO.NQI
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:16:51.023