ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 68.53 KB (70176 bytes) on disk and is labeled callmsi.exe.
The executable files below are part of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take about 8.79 MB (9213104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (68.53 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (45.39 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (42.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.85 MB)
- eh64.exe (25.30 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.79 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.62 MB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (952.09 KB)
This data is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 22.214.171.124
only. For other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application released by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 05:21:50.277