ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. callmsi.exe is the ESET NOD32 Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They take about 10.85 MB (11379880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.03 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.43 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
This page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 6.0.302.6
only. You can find below info on other releases of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 18:53:47.510