ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This web page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.06 MB (2161480 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.16 MB (5414480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.06 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (70.94 KB)
- egui.exe (2.06 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.77 KB)
- ekrn.exe (791.13 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (674.45 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. You can find below info on other application versions of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application offered by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:55:26.553