ESET NOD32 Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. More info about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's decision. callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.85 MB (11379880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.03 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.43 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.302.4
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. For other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-05 11:39:27.803