ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
where you can read more on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, regulated by the user's decision. ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main file takes around 1.96 MB (2054360 bytes) and is named egui.exe.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.61 MB (4828920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (62.89 KB)
- egui.exe (1.96 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (20.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (718.71 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (658.36 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (883.67 KB)
This info is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 4.0.474.6
only. You can find below info on other versions of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-03 07:39:45.593