ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled callmsi.exe and its approximative size is 71.09 KB (72800 bytes).
ESET NOD32 Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.37 MB (11920568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (292.29 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (6.04 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.65 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.44 MB)
- CertImporter-1363.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 6.0.316.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application offered by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:52:02.257