ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol s r. o. or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 2.06 MB (2161480 bytes) on disk and is titled egui.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5414480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.06 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (70.94 KB)
- egui.exe (2.06 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.77 KB)
- ekrn.exe (791.13 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (674.45 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.19 MB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
only. For more ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 07:02:34.990