ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
for more details on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, depending on the user's choice. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.10 MB (2202680 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 5.54 MB (5807584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.06 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (70.94 KB)
- egui.exe (2.10 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.77 KB)
- ekrn.exe (791.13 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (674.45 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.19 MB)
- upgrade.exe (343.66 KB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other ESET NOD32 Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program released by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". The ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 19:34:08.767