ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Programme\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.84 MB (5075104 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 13.79 MB (14457192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (77.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (374.96 KB)
- ecmd.exe (49.09 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (52.61 KB)
- egui.exe (4.84 MB)
- ekrn.exe (1.28 MB)
- EModCmd.exe (133.55 KB)
- speclean.exe (2.82 MB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.94 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.24 MB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 7.0.400.1
alone. For more ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:38:23.467