ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled callmsi.exe and it has a size of 65.98 KB (67568 bytes).
ESET NOD32 Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.68 MB (5956320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.98 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (53.41 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (54.91 KB)
- egui.exe (2.57 MB)
- eh64.exe (17.72 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (22.75 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (943.07 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.05 MB)
- ekrn.exe (714.69 KB)
The current page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 4.0.437.0
only. Click on the links below for other ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\E38ACB4DADE9A048339DEAFF805329E985388008.NDF
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\E38ACB4DADE9A048339DEAFF805329E985388008.NQF
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Quarantine\INFO.NQI
Additional registry values that you should delete:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:16:13.113