HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Check out here
for more details on SurfRight B.V.. More details about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. HitmanPro.Alert 3's main file takes around 4.19 MB (4397896 bytes) and is called hmpalert.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take about 4.19 MB (4397896
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1993
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find here a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by HitmanPro.Alert 3's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.294\HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.10 Build 373 Multilingual +Crack
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.294\HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.10 Build 373 Multilingual +Crack\crack\hmpalert.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.294\HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.10 Build 373 Multilingual +Crack\freewaresys.com.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.294\HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.10 Build 373 Multilingual +Crack\freewaresys.com.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.294\HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.10 Build 373 Multilingual +Crack\hmpalert31.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.294\HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.10 Build 373 Multilingual +Crack\ImPoRTant.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Programs & Software\HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.10 Build 373 Multilingual +Crack\crack\hmpalert.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Programs & Software\HitmanPro.Alert 3.1.10 Build 373 Multilingual +Crack\crack\hmpalert.exe.FriendlyAppName
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:17:24.030