HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your systemSurfRight B.V.
. More info about SurfRight B.V. can be read here
. More details about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for HitmanPro.Alert 3 is C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled HMPALERT3B564.EXE and occupies 4.59 MB (4817552 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in HitmanPro.Alert 3. They take 13.37 MB (14019056
bytes) on disk.
- HMPALERT3B564.EXE (4.59 MB)
- hmpalert31.exe (4.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. You can find below a few links to other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is a program released by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro.Alert 3 program will be found very quickly. After you click HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HitmanPro.Alert 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-11 13:36:52.457